Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In This Moment, I Am Happy.

i wish you were here.

this is the end of the first semester of my senior year.
a thought came to mind, i'm NEVER getting this time back.
so enjoy it right?
i think its time to stop living in the past.
i've forgotten most of it by this point anyways.
i've also decided to leave things as they are.
even if they aren't even there.
i'd rather have someone be happy,
and if that means constant silence and moving on,
than i'm fine with that.
i have no regrets of decisions i've made.
i feel as though my life is a huge experience,
so whatevers happened thus far, needed to happen.
and i'm happy.
so no stress right?

exactly.


<3333333
thanks to all my friends that made me feeeeeel better :]
i don't exactly know where i'd be without ya'll.

-S.

No comments: