Monday, January 28, 2008

Ask Yourself.. What Do you believe?

-I Believe, that things in life aren't always what they seem.
-I Believe, that people drinking alcohol underage, isn't attractive.
-I Believe, shivelry is dead.
-I Believe, people talk too much. (to the wrong people, i.e. people who don't actually care)
-I Believe, people don't have enough passion in their life.
-I Believe, a picture can say a million words. (if you look hard enough)
-I Believe in what they say "High School Never Ends" (The games have only just begun)
-I Believe, that after a certain point, people realize they were wrong, but when they do its usually too late. (use your heads kids!)
-I Believe, some people have no kindness in their eyes.
-I Believe that people lie alot. Whether it be them attempting to "Not hurt your feelings" or them just being assholes
-I Believe, that people don't admit to their own flaws based on ego.
-I Believe, that alot of times people have commitment issues based on insecurity.
-I Believe, that I am taken for granted.
-I Believe, its okay to show you care.
-I Believe, that life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
-I Believe, in taking chances.
-I Believe, that some people are born to be assholes. (and i know a few people like this)
-I Believe, that one shouldnt always act their age. (lighten up, you only live once)
-I Believe, that people shouldnt take themselves so seriously.
-I Believe, that desire is a huge factor in life.
-I Believe, that life plans aren't for everyone.
-I Believe, that wishes rarely come true.
-I Believe, flakey people never really know they are flakey, and that flakes are usually also hypocrites. (Look at yourself before you call other people flakes.)
-I Believe, that ignoring people is one of the rudest things possible. (if you dont wanna talk to someone, just be straight up about it.)
-I Believe, that no one has ever tried to walk a mile in anyone else's shoes.
-I Believe, that sluts are mearly little girls who lack confidence and didn't get enough attention as children.
-I Believe, kisses are given out way too often. (aren't those supposed to be special?)
-I Believe, people shouldn't blame others for their own problems. (take responsibility for yourself)
-I Believe, in the "Golden Rule"
-I Believe, that there are no "bad" conversations.
-I Believe, that life should be taken as if it were a book. with chapters, and pages and new characters. (make your life worth reading)
-I Believe, break-ups and heartbreak are just starts to new chapters in life.
-I Believe, tattoos should have meainging behind them.
-I Believe, that many people are selfish.
-I Believe, that life is all about experiences and memories.
-I Believe, the term "my bad" is a cop-out for actually giving a fuck. ("i'm sorry" is more like it)
-I Believe, everyone should dream.
-I Believe, that people should have a balance in life.
-I Believe, that someone will ALWAYS have a problem with everything you do.
-I Believe, that sometimes people are only able to write when they aren't happy.
-I Believe, no one is perfect.
-I Believe, that everyone has a "soft spot" for someone.-I Believe, that imperfections are beautiful.-I Believe, you should always keep the ones you love at arms length.-I Believe, love has no bounderies.-I Believe, life should be lived with an open mind, an open heart, and open arms.
-I Believe, that free schooling is taken for granted.
-I Believe, that sorrow in life is only temporary. (we are in control of our emotions)
I Believe, that world peace cannot happen because of hate.
-I Believe, that hate breeds more and more everyday, based upon media, and human interactions.
-I Believe, that wearing your heart on your sleeve isn't nessisaraly a bad thing.
-I Believe, that alot of rumors about government, and politics, are mearly rumors. there is alot of false accusations involving politics.
-I Believe, that "cliques" are made up to make people feel un-equal. (if you think about it, most groups of friends don't really have bounderies or a specific style.)
-I Believe, that instead of being real, people"act" out a part to impress others. (news flash! we can ALL see through your fake-ass.)
-I Believe, that beauty is not visible to the eye.
-I Believe, that no one ever decides when things are over. they just are.
-I Believe, I'm usually hard to hold on to. ("...if you bore me then i'm comfortable, if you interest me i'm scared..")
-I Believe, that kids in high school aren't really able to have a "real" relationship, because they are too scared of what other people think.
-I Believe, that you are never too young for unconditional love.
-I Believe in Listening instead of Hearing.
-I Believe, that guys are more likey to "play" girls cause they are more indecisive. (girls grow up alot faster than guys) No offence.
-I Believe, that you should always take advise from those you trust.
-I Believe, that a guy in a nice pair of jeans is Sexy.
-I Believe, that all people should be humble.
-I Believe, in thanking your lucky stars.
-I Believe, you learn more in school outside of the classroom.
-I Believe, you can never have enough shoes.
-I Believe, that black looks good on everyone.
-I Believe, that dimples are amazingly cute.
-I Believe, style is based on attitude.
-I Believe, dr.pepper is the best soda.
-I Believe, that British people have a really lame cuisine.
-I Believe, you can never have too much of a good thing.
-I Believe, you should never take your friend for granted.
-I Believe, you should never get involved in other peoples relationships.
-I Believe, that hickeys are a waste of time.
-I Believe, that their is no "perfect weight".
-I Believe, that RESPECT is a huge thing to have with someone.
-I Believe, that you should try so hard to persue someone who doesn't like you. (its time to move on)
-I Believe, persuing is a step down from stalking. (haha, thanks Nikki)
-I Believe, that McDonald's is the death of America.
-I Believe, that the perfect kiss is one you can never forget.
-I Believe, you shouldn't ever kiss someone if you don’t feel any connection for them (it's called "leading someone on")
-I Believe, that everyone should be down for a good time.
-I Believe, that there is always a good time for love.
-I Believe, that the president is crazy.
-I Believe, that mexican food is delicious.
-I Believe, that sending texts at 3 in the morning are adorable, and fun to wake up to.
-I Believe, that flirting is harmless.
-I Believe, in being direct in matters of the heart.
-I Believe, that there is no excuse for being an asshole. (just don't do it)
-I Believe, i'm pretty funny.
-I Believe, that you can never really know someone inside and out. (secrets are almost always present)
-I Believe, that it is better to have a few close friends.
-I Believe, that its okay to go through the motions in life.
-I Believe, that Cinnabuns is a great nickname. ("...hey aren't you Cinnabuns?.." , "YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I AM!") haha.
-I Believe, that music brings people together.
-I Believe, that music alost breaks boundries.
-I Believe, that immitaion is one of the funnest things to do...ever..
-I Believe, that staring is based upon curiosity.
-I Believe, that everyone should "people watch" (you never know what you'll learn or see)
-I Believe, that posers are just really confused people.
-I Believe, in watching movies, not making out during them. (why pay $8.75 to make-out?)
-I Believe, that hugs can make anyones day.
-I Believe, that reading is something that has to be done.
-I Believe, that everyone should get a tattoo.
-I Believe, art is my window to set the butterflies in my stomach free.
-I Believe, that no one has to agree with what i believe in.
-I Believe, that all people should think about what they believe in.

No comments: